K.P.Team company is also engaged in the management of non-hazardous waste with a focus on recycling PVC waste.
Purchase and removal of PVC waste
- We buy and transport plastic waste of PVC offcuts from plastic windows by our own trucks in big bags and metal cages,
which serve for better handling of PVC waste
- We provide customers with the free rental of big bags and metal cages for the collection and removal of PVC waste
- As a part of our customer services, we also provide the removal of PVC sawdust, films and cardboard packaging, or it depends by agreement
What exactly is PVC?
PVC, in other words polyvinyl chloride, is a strong and light material used in construction. To make PVC softer and more flexible, plasticizers are added in the manufacturing process. Unless plasticizers are added, it is PVC (unsoftened polyvinyl chloride), which is more stable and stronger and is mainly used in the production of plastic window and door profiles.
Recycling of hardened PVC
- Before recycling PVC waste, we carefully sort it, which ensures the high quality of PVC scrap
- The waste is freed of all impurities and ready for further processing
- Subsequently, it is automatically separated from dust during the grinding process
- We recycle hardened PVC waste in mills into 8 mm shreds, or according to client requirements
- Through recycling, we produce secondary raw materials suitable for re-inclusion in production processes
- We produce PVC scrap from profiles of various brands (VEKA, REHAU, SCHÜCO, DECEUNINCK, ALUPLAST, SPECTUS, and others)
PVC scrap is the most ecological and cheapest input material for the further production of various PVC/PVC products.
The advantage of using PVC crumb is a wide range of fractions in different colors (white, mix color, gray).
We process crushed stone exactly according to the requirements of a specific client.
During the production of PVC scrap a minimum of waste is generated, which is why they are very environmentally friendly.